Races are BACK!
We hope you’re as excited as we are to get back to in-person events!!
However, we heard from many of you who joined us for last year’s Virtual Fun Run Series that you had so much FUN you want to see the series live on…
So, we’ve got the best of both running worlds in store for 2022 – a hybrid season. PGRR’s 2022 Full Season Membership allows you to have it all.
Come out to our races or participate in our virtual series…or pick-and-choose, depending on what works best for you…or do BOTH. Make our membership work for you.
2022 PGRR Full Membership $100
- Complimentary entry into seven in-person road, track, and trail races *
- Discounted entry into the Labour Day Classic road race
- Participation in PGRR’s season finale, the Joe Kelly Memorial Run at Otway
- Participation in all PGRR weekly run groups and any club clinics
- Participation in the 2022 Virtual Fun Run Series – Challenge Weeks will coincide with in-person events, and an extra virtual challenge to mark Remembrance Day
- PGRR 2022 club t-shirt and finisher’s medal
- BC Athletics membership (includes discounted entry to BCA sanctioned events)
- Liability and Sport Injury/Accident insurance
With an adult Full Membership, children aged 17 and under can sign up for a non-competitve membership for just $25 per child. This provides all the benefits of our full membership – like the club t-shirt and finisher’s medal – it’s just not for competitive young athletes wanting to be eligible for BC Athletics’ age categories.
We will be offering Half Memberships again this year, for those just wanting to come out to our weekly run groups. Check out our Membership page for full details.
Not a Member? Not a Problem…
You don’t have to be a PGRR member to come out to our races. You can sign up online, or pay on the day of the event. Our race fees are: $10 for 5km, $15 for 10km, and $25 for 21.1km.
Run With Us
Our first in-person race is coming up quickly…
Join us on Sunday, March 27th at 9am for the Heights Fiver. is a 5km or 5mile (8km) loop through College Heights. It starts and ends in the parking lot of the Kool Cats Kids Care at 6989 Gladstone Drive.
For those participating via the Virtual Fun Run Series, the Heights Fiver Challenge Week begins Sunday, March 20th.