Check Out These Events
We really enjoy getting to meet and connect with new-to-us PG runners and those who come from out of town to take part in our events!
And we get excited by the prospect of tackling a race in another community.
So, to spark an interest in other sporting events and, perhaps, alter your travel plans – here is a list of just some of the great events in our region:
- a virtual multi-stage cross country ski challenge hosted by the Caledonia Nordic ski Club
- a new ski route is posted weekly
- 2022 event runs until April 3rd
- Prince George’s winter multi-sport event involves skiing, running, skating and swimming
- 2022 event is virtual, on until February 28th
- Vanderhoof’s 3.5km walk/jog/run, 8km jog/run (65min time limit), 5km walk only (65min time limit)
- 2022 marks the 42nd Annual Wild Goose Chase on Sunday, May 15th
- Race starts at 10am at WL McLeod Elementary School
- Race bib pick up is 8:45am to 9:30am
- NO race day registration, online registration closes midnight Wednesday, May 11th
- Online registration through Zone4/2022 Wild Goose Chase Fun Run
- Tumbler Ridge’s annual half-marathon at Babcock Mountain (August 6th, 2022)
- Clearwater’s 2nd annual 5km, 10km, and half-marathon hosted by the Wells Gray Outdoors Club (Saturday, August 27th, 2022)
- 2.5km Walk/Run Kids Race
- Registration is open now
- Mackenzie’s 15km trail run/walk at Morfee Lake’s Second beach (August)
That Dam Run
- Hosted by the Hope for Health Society, this is a 5km or 10-mile race in Hudson’s Hope on Sunday, September 25, 2002
- This race offers a challenging terrain and interesting vistas in the vicinity of our province’s largest hydroelectric dam.
- To find out more information on how to register email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pope’s Peak Adventure Run
- Fort St. James’s annual 22km trail race to the summit of Mt Pope (October)
- For info, contact Keith Gordon at 250-996-8572
We look forward to the return of in-person events throughout the region. If you’d like to see a link added here, please email us at email@example.com Thanks!