The Masich Mile took a one-year hiatus, but returned in 2018 to be the first public event on the newly refurbished track at Masich Place Stadium. PGRR’s August event is meant to draw entire families out for a bit of summer fun at the track. It features the tried-and-true way to test your mettle – by running a mile. Yep, that’s four laps and nine metres around the track!
There will be two starts for the mile: one for those who feel they can ‘best’ a mile, the other for those who might take a little longer
This is the fun one! Put together a team of four family members or friends, and run a lap before passing the baton…and then taking a much-needed breather on the centre field grass!
800m Kids Race
open to all kids (and parents)
|Route Length||Elevation Gain||Surface|
Important Masich Mile Information
- No running spikes allowed
- To volunteer, or for more information, contact Race Director Michael Hess
Important Race Information
- Click here to register online, or just come down to the track and sign up on August 29th – free for PGRR members, $15 for non-members
- If you want to fill out the registration form in advance to print and bring with you, click here
- Please leave your dog and headphones at home due to liability and safety issues