The Masich Mile took a one-year hiatus, but returned in 2018 to be the first public event on the newly refurbished track at Masich Place Stadium.
PGRR’s August event is meant to draw entire families out for a bit of summer fun at the track.
It features the tried-and-true way to test your mettle – by running a mile. Yep, that’s four laps and nine metres around the track!
And a relay race – nothing says ‘team-building experience’ like a 4x400metre race!!
There will be two starts for the mile: one for those who feel they can ‘best’ a mile, the other for those who might take a little longer
This is the fun one! Put together a team of four family members or friends, and run a lap before passing the baton…and then taking a much-needed breather on the centre field grass!
800m Kids Race
open to all kids (and parents)
|Route Length||Elevation Gain||Surface|
Important Masich Mile Information
- No running spikes allowed
- To volunteer, or for more information, contact Race Director Michael Hess
Important Race Information
- Masks are recommended in the start/finish and registration areas
- PGRR members participate for free, but still need to register online or at the event to receive a bib number
- Non-members can sign up online by clicking here , or just come down to the track and sign up on August 17th – $10 for non-members
- You can pre-fill this event waiver form at home and bring it with you
- Please leave your dog and headphones at home due to liability and safety issues